Monday, October 29, 2012

#4 Friendship

Friends. Who are they?
Friends, people who always lean a shoulder when you need them.
Who always hear your problem, your happiness, your dreams.
Who always give you an advice when you think something not right
Just think. Who are you without friends?
How are you gonna laugh and having fun all day?
doing it all alone without friends.
that suck.
Friendship is not about who come first, its about who stay no matter what happen.

Dear friends,
I miss the day when we hang out together talk about boys, gossiping and do girls stuff. I miss the way when i cried and you comfort me. I miss the way when i had a issue and you always help me by scolding me back. You guys are just like my sisters. Fight with me. Eat with me. Play in the rain with me. I miss the way when we walk together and there a handsome boy walk pass through us and smile at us and we looking at each other because we are melting like hell. Awww :) i miss the way we walk, holding hands. I just miss this. I love you. Whoever read this. You're my friends and i love you :)